Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More Important; Clean Hands or a Clean Concience


I must confess the only reason I was my hands after I leave the bathroom is because I want to be nice to everyone else. Frankly, I shower daily and my nether regions are most likely cleaner than my hands so logically I should wash my hands before I take a wizz rather than the other way around.

Before I leave the bathroom I tell myself, "if you want to be a good citizen wash your hands". Basically I'm trying to tell you if you see me slide morally, lets say I have an about face and start becoming a jerk I guarantee that post bathroom hand washing will be the first thing to go.

3 comments:

becca said...

Maybe not before we share a hotel room in Hawaii please!

Jessica Anderson said...

It's not just about you touching your "stuff" and your "stuff" not being clean, because , you do sweat and stuff like that, so therefore it's not "clean", but you also touch the door handle and varies other things that other guys touch after they have touched their "stuff" and i wouldn't be so sure that all of them are as good at cleaning their stuff as you are.

That's why you wash your hands.

Lexi said...

hahahaha Jessica that killed me. "Stuff".

Press Play!!