Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock


For the past ten years, no exaggeration, I have been quoting a mystery movie, "tick tock tick tock tick tock" with my creepy villainous voice. I haven't been able to remember which movie it came from. Every time I would say it I would quiz whoever was around me to see where it came from.

Finally, last night I saw the movie I had only seen one time back in 1992, "Silence of The Lambs". I freaked out when Hannibal said the line. Most of you have had something on the tip of your tongue for a day but how many of you have had it on the tip of your tongue for 16 years!!! I feel like I just scratched an unscratchable itch. Hallelujah!!!!!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Hello Clarice. I'm glad you've found some peace of mind. Have the lambs stopped screaming now? lol

Press Play!!