Wednesday, October 1, 2008

THEY Created A Monster


I never really got the rivalry with Utah and BYU until I started going to the U. I grew up with a cougar football poster on my wall like every good mormon boy does but I have since seen the light. When every cougar fan hears I like the U or went there they all start trashing and belittling my alma mater.

Well, as of this year I still wish BYU well with their quest for the BCS but when we meet on the last game of the year I hope the crush their dreams because the Utes are a better team. The BCS rankings are determined by an average of 6 computer (unbiased) rankings, the AP poll, and the Harris coaches poll. Four of the 6 computer rankings are posted and I don't see BYU in any of the top 5.

But wait who do I see..... (click on the Poll names to see the complete rankings)



Colley
1. Alabama
2. Vanderbilt
3. Utah
4. Texas
5. Northwestern

Massey
1. Alabama
2. Northwestern
3. Vanderbilt
4. Utah
5. Boise State

Sagarin
1. Alabama
2. Utah
3. LSU
4. Boise State
5. Oklahoma

Billingsley
1. LSU
2. Oklahoma
3. Alabama
4. USC
5. Missouri

THE U WILL CRUSH BYU

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Poor, poor Penna...

Press Play!!