Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Honesty is sometimes not the best policy


I'm stealing my wife's titles for 30 days of inspiration and removing myself from her google feeder so she doesn't know, so don't tell her.

Honesty is Sometimes not the best policy.

I've learned my lesson and today I lied for the first time in my life.

I bought Lex some flowers from a local flower shop. She took a look with a smile and said, "oh, you got carnations and one white rose, my favorite, did you do that on purpose?"

My mind jumped back to the night before and I resolved to lie. "Yep"

3 comments:

Natalie Beslow said...

Hi Jeff. Good to see you guys today.

Lexi said...

Aha! Caught! You sneaky little devil.

There was something fun about finding this post. I still love those flowers and I do know that you know which flowers I like.

You're the best. And that's not a lie.

Annie and Berkeley said...

I hope that even though Lexi caught you, you will continue your idea of gleaning inspiration from Lexi's blog titles. I just like to see a fresh post on your blog from time to time.

Press Play!!